- Data controller: Alba Bathrooms
- How we collect your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us, requesting a brochure or quote via our website
- From using our website using cookies
- Personal information we collect:
- Name, contact details including telephone number and email address
- When browsing our website this may include your IP address, location, browser type and operating system, referral source, page views and navigation paths through our website.
- How we use your personal data: For business and administrative purposes (particularly to contact you with more information, to improve our website or services, for advertising and analytical purposes)
- We do not sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties
Keeping your personal information secure
We treat your personal information as we would expect others to treat ours.
- How we secure your personal data: Using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encrypting all data we collect through forms on our website and storing such data on secure servers. We only grant access to your personal information where necessary.
- How long we retain your personal information: For no longer than necessary, usually 2 years unless required for legal or contractual obligations with you, such as the duration of a product warranty.
Accessing your personal information and your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- To request to know what personal information we hold and be informed about its use
- To correct your personal information
- To have your personal information removed from our records
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- To withdraw any consent about the use of your information for marketing purposes
The website is owned and operated by Alba Bathrooms. Our address is at Unit 1/3, 81 Battlefield Avenue, Glasgow, G42 9RH.
You can contact us regarding your data by writing to; The Data Controller, Unit 1/3, 81 Battlefied Avenue, Glasgow, G42 9RH or sending an email to email@example.com
If you request access to your data we may ask that you supply appropriate evidence of your identity, such as a photocopy of your passport or an original copy of a current utility bill. We will respond within 1 month of receiving your request.
Notification of changes to this policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your device from a website. This means the website can recognise your device if you return to the same website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. A cookie often includes a unique identifier, which is an anonymous number (randomly generated) and is stored on your device. Some expire at the end of your website session; others remain on your computer for longer.
- Collecting information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve our products and your online experience.
- Tailoring your experience: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products and services that we think you’ll find interesting
- Making our marketing relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on our own websites and through our advertising networks.
- Measuring how many people are using services: So they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast enough.
Do I need cookies?
In order for certain applications on the Alba Bathrooms website to function properly, if at all, it may be necessary for your computer to accept cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses both first and third party cookies. All the types of cookies on this site are listed below.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help identify information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
Cookies defined as ‘Functionality’ will not be used to target you with adverts on other websites. Preventing these cookies may mean we can’t offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. It’s also possible that preventing these cookies will stop us remembering that you didn’t want a specific service. For example, social media sharing cookies apply when you share our content on a social network such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Marketing cookies: Alba Bathrooms has relationships with trusted marketing suppliers.
Sometimes you might see Alba Bathrooms advertised on other websites. This is because a cookie has been used to deliver the ad to you. It is important to understand that these cookies are completely anonymous – they are only stored on your computer. No information is ever shared with other websites and you have the ability to opt out of targeted marketing directly from these suppliers. Preventing these cookies may stop us from offering you some services.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
For more information about cookies or if you would like to learn how to remove cookies set on your device, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org or visit your browsers help pages.